Thursday, October 20, 2011

travelling pumpkin

Shiny phone
This morning, I went to the pumpkin patch with a small child.  We found him a pumpkin, though he was much more interested in holding my phone.

Preparing for travel (don't worry, it was not on the dashboard while driving)
Then we got back to my friend's house, and I acquired a travelling companion in the shape of a pie pumpkin, grown by my friend.

Crescent City in the background.
Oregon
Driving through southern Oregon is kind of like driving through northern California, but not.

Happiness is a bowl of ice cream.
And then I got lost.  And then it turned out I wasn't lost, and merely confused by the fact that they have fewer people in Oregon than they do in California, and then I found the house I was looking for, and then we had ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment