Thursday, October 27, 2011

fog and leaves

I woke up in the morning, and took a peek out my window - the Space Needle was beautifully visible.  I went to take a shower, intending to take some pictures once I was out... and it was foggy.  Over the next hour or two, the fog shifted and the Needle was visible on and off.

The drive to the Portland area was a little overcast, but overall pretty nice weather.  It sprinkled a couple times, but the drive was pretty straightforward.  I made it to Beaverton, met up with a friend, had some food, and we spent the evening at Powell's books (Beaverton branch) talking, browsing books, and otherwisely keeping ourselves entertained.

Fog.

Slightly less fog.

It never did clear up as much as when I first woke up.

Pretty fall weather. 

Pumpkin at rest stop.
It lost its stem :(

The colors on the drive back south were pretty spectacular compared to the drive going north.

No comments:

Post a Comment