Sunday, January 1, 2017

december

December brought a number of things.


Yarn.





Help with the yarn.



A nice hand-made notebook, paper, envelopes, gelpens, and doohickeys to stand stiff paper up in.






I took pictures of a couple socks (pretty sure I finished them a couple months ago though). The plan with these is to have mix-and-match socks - they all have the white cuff/heel/toe, but the body of the sock is using up leftovers from other projects (mostly socks).

mixalot socks

mixalot socks

I've done a lot more reading these last few weeks than I have been for a while. Not entirely sure why, but I'm making strong inroads on my Kindle library (several books purchased, mostly when they were on Kindle Daily Deals, but not all that many of them read) plus I've got access to some newer titles via Overdrive (thanks sister for helping me get that figured out!).

And we're finishing it out with a resolution to learn to use the fancy camera I've got, tea, a book (My Lady Jane), and the first part of a new sock.


Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment